Mental exercises to alleviate
1. Purify your mind with the Purification Mantra
“Even though I am afraid, I love and accept myself.”
Please do this mantra dozens of times a day, silently with rhythmic breath
2. Align your mind with your intentions with the Intention Mantra
“Please God help me with my intention to heal my panic attacks.”
Please do it at least 25 times a day, silently with rhythmic breath
2. Create Mental Stability with the Imaging Success Visualization
Visualize yourself calm and happy, as if you no longer have panic attacks.
Tips for efficient use of these exercises:
Your mind loves compulsive thoughts, even if you don’t. It will tend to “forget” to do the mantras and visualization. We recommend these tactics:
1. Use prayer beads or a rosary to anchor your intention to do the repetitions of the mantras.
2. Use post notes on your bathroom mirror, next to your bed, or your agenda to remind you of the mantras.
3. You can do the Purification Mantra during routine chores, while washing your hair, cooking your dinner, cleaning your home, or exercising
4. Pay attention to how you feel prior to doing the mantras and then after the mantras. Compare the difference to “prove” that they are working.
5. Three times a day spend 2-3 minutes doing these mental exercises
Purify your Environment
Remember to purify your environment daily, especially where you tend to have the panic attacks. Pay attention to where you have the panic attacks and either avoid the space or purify it. Consider only using wired computer and telephones while having panic attacks because the microwave radiation from all wireless devices open holes called portals to other dimensions, allowing spirits access to your home and your mind.